Give Crooked Cucumber to a friend

About the Book           

About Suzuki Roshi    

DEVELOPMENT


cuke.com GOALS for 2008


Cuke Development Index

Donate to Cuke.com


Past Development Note


1/05/2005 - I've wiped the slate clean here (erased all the old stuff under this section) and am thinking. I want to give cuke.com a new look and there's so much I want to do like put on more interviews that are already done and conduct new ones before it's too late, do notes on Crooked Cucumber, more work on Suzuki's lectures, and lots lots more. Tons I want to do. I could really use an assistant for a while to get all this in order. Problem is, I'm totally broke now and have borrowed money just to keep the site up. So, I've got to come up with money. I see two ways to do that. First, write another book. Second, do some fundraising. The expenses for the research, interviews, website, travel, translation, etc. that have gone into this work over the last ten years have been paid for 90% by yours truly. Donations have made up the other 10%. I have kept working, indeed, am working on editing a few interviews right now, but I've been remiss in doing things that make money like getting an advance for a book and fundraising. Now I must put some real energy into keeping this ship afloat. More to come.

Take care. - DC


More on Donate to Cuke.com


cuke.com GOALS for 2008


Home | What Was New | Contest | Digressions | Links | Jacket Notes | Book Reviews | Reader's Comments
Author's Notes | Bibliography | Author Events | About the Author | Errata
Interviews | Suzuki Stories | Photos |  Suzuki Lectures  | Archives Project | Sangha News | Contact Me  

This site designed by
The Empty Wig

Original site designed by Sheryl B.